RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] ... Pong

1) put simply it does exactly the same as Cairo - i.e. a low level
vector rasterizing library

2) For a number of reasons, one significant reason being commercial risk
outlined earlier.

> I would also add Canvas to the list of defunct commercial
> programs on Linux.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Open source or closed?

I don't think anyone doubts that it's very difficult to sell commercial
apps on Linux.

Charles