RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox (was ChildWindowFromPoint and other questions)

--On 17 April 2006 14:09 +0100 Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One other point, that I'm not sure if wx can do, is that I'd like events
to be returned as the menu is traversed (possibly only if the mouse
button is down) so that we could use this for Live Preview of things
like font selection, line width selection, font size selection etc.

Do you think that's possible?

It /should/ be. I think the current plan is to use a list box in a
pop-up window which won't easily do that (I think). I will add that
to my recent wx-dev post on use-cases.

Actually there is a suggestion mooted that the pop-up thing should
be any control, and the button to pop it up should be any control.
This would suit us down to the ground.

Alex