Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] JPEG lib namespace

Hi Luke,

They should have it properly namespaced anyway. and also it is in C so the interfaces should be declared extern "C", I do not know why it is not like that by default. I always add/change this too.. good point. I would probably find some other weird C bugs in libjpeg too, if I really looked deeper into it... I have found myself to be doing really ugly #ifdef etc etc #endif hackery to use the jpeg libs now and then, I think it really needs to be looked at, they have not updated libjpeg since 1998!.

Chris. J.