RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxODComboBox

One difference I noticed I that the native combo Box animated the reveal
on Windows, whereas the OD one does not, it's instant.

On the other hand I notice the OD ones allows mouse-down navigation and
select (click and while holding navigate menu) and that the highlighted
item tracks the mouse, which is better than the native one (although it
doesn't appear to generate events as it tracks which is what we'd like).

Alex, do you know if anyone is working on a Mac version? Do you have a
guesstimate of when this code might be available for use in XaraLX?

Charles