[XaraXtreme-dev] Building resources udner xcode

Alex,

The xcode project I'm pulling together initially links using winresources.cpp but I'd rather it used the "proper" resources system. I'm looking at the makefile targets below "#RESOURCES MAKE SYSTEM" in wxOil/makefile.am and considering converting that makefile code into a "Run Script" build phase in xcode (i.e. a shell script). I've already done this kind of thing in a smaller way with the svnversion.h target but this is a much more complex beastie.

Got any comments/suggestions before I start?

For any macdevs reading this, I propose to create a separate target just to perform the resources build phase and then make the LX target depend on it.

Phil