[XaraXtreme-dev] wxCamDrawControl creation error in align dialog

Hi !

Does anyone get the same error message as me when trying to invoke the
align dialog ? It started to pop up a few days from today. It says the
following: 'No handler found for XML node 'object', class
wxCamDrawControl' ? After that the drawings in the dialog become
obviously unavailable.  Alex - could you check this please, whether you
have it or not. I have the same error in my Colour Editor dialog so I
think the reason is the same.

--
Mark Loumbert, CEO, Brave Orange