Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] libiconv

--On 26 April 2006 15:43 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems that anything with BSD in its heritage dislikes giving out this
information. This will be the 2nd change to this area caused by a BSD
related operating system.

I was thinking it was this code, but the man page didn't mention that
these functions needed an extra library (possibly because they are in
glibc on Linux) so I didn't mention it.

On every platform it calls the same code as currently used (perhaps
it simulates it when it's not there) so if wxWidgets compiles, it
will work :-)

Are you OK me converting it over? I can hardly criticize you for
not knowing about the wxWidgets function to do the same thing as
it is not documented...

Alex