Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] libiconv

Alex Bligh wrote:

--On 26 April 2006 15:43 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems that anything with BSD in its heritage dislikes giving out this
information. This will be the 2nd change to this area caused by a BSD
related operating system.

I was thinking it was this code, but the man page didn't mention that
these functions needed an extra library (possibly because they are in
glibc on Linux) so I didn't mention it.

On every platform it calls the same code as currently used (perhaps
it simulates it when it's not there) so if wxWidgets compiles, it
will work :-)

Are you OK me converting it over? I can hardly criticize you for
not knowing about the wxWidgets function to do the same thing as
it is not documented...

Alex

Yes, I've got no problem with your proposed change. I was just moaning that BSD is nothing but trouble 8-)

   Luke