Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Bitmap Gallery drag/View redraw

Neil,

I don't see anything like this going wrong with the layer gallery. Which
is looking great now by the way Alex - excellent.

The colour (and as of 2 mins ago bitmap) galleries are largely working
now. The main problems are the property dialogs (where there are tabs), and in the bitmap gallery dragging is not working because dragbmp
isn't compiling (bitmap dragging). There is a wx bitmap dragging
class and I have no idea whether it would be easier to fix that
or to use the current code. I don't know whether or not Gerry planned
to fix this up with his general dragging fixes.

The name gallery is seriously weird (I need to take a long hard look)
and the others are basically library galleries I think, which need
file operations in order to work sensibly.

Alex