Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Bitmap Gallery drag/View redraw

The next problem is even after fixing up mask creation (doh), the
mask is blank. I'm looking into this.

This turns out to be that wxWidgets seems to be broken in
just about every possible way with respect to 1bpp bitmaps,
and certainly won't produce 1bpp dither patterns. GBrush
also won't as it only dithers to screen depth (this is
an LX class problem - it doesn't even look at RenderDC
except at 8bpp and then only to get the palette, but
I'm not sufficiently familiar with it to safely touch it).

So I implemented my own bayer algorithm to make a correctly
dithered mask bitmap :-)

Alex