RE: Please test static .deb package Was: [XaraXtreme-dev]0.4Release

--On 28 April 2006 21:07 +0100 Charles Moir <CharlesM@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

But until the clipart gallery works then it would be nice that the
default open location be the same place as the example files or else no
one will ever find them and we won't be showing off Xara LX as we should
be.

So the Open Dialog should point at a directory which you can't save
into? (as it will be root owned as it is shared between users).

I was just talking about a temporary button until the clip-art gallery
works (we need to do some thinking here - can we install multiple
clip art libraries? what is the correct way to identify the path
to a CD-Rom on Linux/FreeBSD/whatever, etc. etc.)

Alex