Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara Xtreme 4.0 released

My post was intended to summarise the current position and possibly draw a line under it - not to express any particular understanding of how we got to that position. However:
and again your parenthesised comment shows you have little will to really understand the open source community.
You're right. I can't deny that. The open source community appears to be simple enough in concept but in practice it's Byzantine and I just don't have time to get to grips with it. It seems to be much more interested in its own governing rules and systems than on achieving results. My day-to-day focus is on making Xara Xtreme do new and better things.

This is just my personal point of view. I know that Charles and Alex have a far more sophisticated understanding of it than I do.

Phil