Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Picking up the pieces? An attempt...

Thomas Göttgens wrote:
Hello,

  http://www.xaraxtreme.org/maillists/archive/dev/dev_082007/msg00021.html

Let's stop the advocacy for a second and get this moving again. We
  can pick up the political bull when we have a press release ready
  that this alternative version actually does something.

  I'm even prepared to offer bounties for certain features or parts,
  so i am serious.
Amen, and thanks, Thomas. I would offer a bounty if someone added "text copy and paste" between XaraLX and Ubuntu Linux. <smile>

And please put a 64-bit addition into the Hardy Heron Ubuntu repo sites. Thanks!

frank