Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Picking up the pieces? An attempt...

--On 4 April 2008 11:48:45 -0700 frank gaude' <tanzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Amen, and thanks, Thomas. I would offer a bounty if someone added "text
copy and paste" between XaraLX and Ubuntu Linux. <smile>

Text copy & paste would be relatively easy to do (just use the wxWidgets
clipboard). The code is all there except the OIL bits haven't been
converted to windows.

And please put a 64-bit addition into the Hardy Heron Ubuntu repo sites.
Thanks!

I think the Ubuntu folks can already do that. I am pretty sure the
relevant grdaw binary is sitting in the svn repository, so a
debian / Ubuntu person just needs to drop it into the Ubuntu
repository and recompile. It works just fine on 64 bit Ubuntu (I
know as it's my main dev platform).

Alex