Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Picking up the pieces? An attempt...

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Thomas Göttgens <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   is ANYBODY (xara employee or not) still interested in doing this,
>   or is this down to name-calling, fingers pointing and advocating
>   alternative graphics apps through picking fights [yes, with the
>   last statement  mean  bulia byak especially, whom i haven't seen
>   one single constructive mail from]?

I think you are mistaken. Yes, I don't participate in your project,
but I don't see anything non-constructive in one open source
application announcing its new version on the mailing list of another
open source application with a similar scope.

--
bulia byak
Inkscape. Draw Freely.