Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Xara Xtreme 4.0 released

Mr. Phil:

You are destoying yor commercial base. I first buy Corel Xara, then Upgrade to Corel Xara 1.5 but I stoped using the product just because we think that Corel Draw will enjoy of better support, now we see no future in Corel Draw, so I start looking for alternatives (Adobe is not an option) and I find Xara Xtream, we buy from you some licences (you could verfy that my user id is gabrielramirez3001@xxxxxxxxx) we began the evaluation of you product and chosed it, just because we want a file format that we can count to be with us in the next years to come even if your compnay disapears (we are facing to loose years of work (from 1992) because the future of Corel Corp. is unclear). Most of the PCs on our 5 companies runs windows, but we feel that if Xara desapear, we can count that we are not going to loose our work just becasue an OSS version was available. Months ago, with de CDraw conflict becames clear that Xara is not an option and we stop the project to licnese your software for our companies. You losee the oportunity to became the Standard format for graphics, for a true multiplatform perspective and has far has I can see your only chance to beat Adobe.