Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Tabbed dialogs (was Re: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete)

Luke,

--On 03 May 2006 16:58 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems that strings and dialogs share a name-space (or at least a name
to id mapping), if you define a dialog you also get a string with the
value '-' for "free". I'll move to appending _NAME to the end of dialog
name string and use the id that that gives me.

Yes they do (intentionally). Sorry I should have made that clear.
This is so that you can look up names static text in dialogs, etc.
It will look up the <label> element. There was a good reason for
it at the time :-) (I think it's to do with names on buttons etc.).

Alex