[XaraXtreme-dev] RE: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete

Don't know if this is relevant, but this export dialog really should be
re-sizable. i.e. so that as you drag, the tabbed area at the bottom
remains the same, but the two preview windows enlarge as much as they
can. This would make a HUGE difference the usability of this tool.

The fact that you are making these controls sizer based, does that make
it any easier to do this, once we get around to doing the actual preview
windows?

Charles