Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: Making 'persistent' changes to dialog templates

Luke,

Will I have to use new dialog IDs for the converted dialog templates? If not how will I avoid collisions with the auto-generated reosurce?

No, just rename the file. It won't autogenerate them if there is no
file to write over.

I've converted the whole of an xrc file, so if it's possible to just remove the rc from the files to translate that maybe the best way forward.

That's effectively what renaming it does. It needs to have a different
name from the .rc file it's generated from.

Alex