Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Autoreconf failure

Luke Hart wrote:

Phil Martin wrote:

Just got the latest stuff and I'm getting a failure from autoreconf:

autoreconf -f -i -s
Copying file mkinstalldirs
wxXtra/Makefile.am:18: variable `libwxXtra_a_LDFLAGS' is defined but no program or wxXtra/Makefile.am:18: library has `libwxXtra_a' as canonic name (possible typo)

Anyone?

Phil

When was your last check-out? I can see any changes to wxXtra/Makefile.am in the last day, you weren't make changes again were you ? 8-)

SVN HEAD compiles fine on my machine. Does 'svn stat' report the file wxXtra/Makefile.am is in a conflicted state.

   Luke

Like I said, the build server has the same error in the build log. It doesn't stop the build - the build might continue using old makefiles?

wxXtra/makefile.am is not changed locally, nothing is conflicted.

Phil