Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Autoreconf failure

Phil Martin wrote:

Just got the latest stuff and I'm getting a failure from autoreconf:

autoreconf -f -i -s
Copying file mkinstalldirs
wxXtra/Makefile.am:18: variable `libwxXtra_a_LDFLAGS' is defined but no program or wxXtra/Makefile.am:18: library has `libwxXtra_a' as canonic name (possible typo)

Anyone?

Phil

This error is happening on the build server too...

Phil

You're right I just hadn't rerun autoreconf. The problem can be fixed by commenting the offending line, I really can see the benefit of linking a library into a static library.

Alex: I've checked this in, but if my reasoning is incorrect please implement a better fix!

   Luke