Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Autoreconf failure

--On 10 May 2006 10:24 +0100 Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're right I just hadn't rerun autoreconf. The problem can be fixed by
commenting the offending line, I really can see the benefit of linking a
library into a static library.

Alex: I've checked this in, but if my reasoning is incorrect please
implement a better fix!

Apologies - I put it back because not linking directly with the GTK
libraries used to give us build errors. I will try tweaking it tomorrow.

Interesting enough I was talking to Leio (Mart) about this the other
day and we couldn't see /why/ it was giving build errors before, but
it definitely was not linking the double buffer stuff unless this
was in. Hmmm....

Alex