RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] autopackage

I downloaded it using Firefox on my FC4 and it didn’t give me the choice to run it either.  After setting it executable, double clicking gave me the option of opening or running and choosing running installed the support files and then XaraLX correctly.

Gerry

From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Howe
Sent: 15 May 2006 09:40
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] autopackage

So it looks like your system is setup to edit the file on a double-click. Doesn’t it ask you whether you want to edit or run the script? My FC4 system gave me a choice.

We’ll have to point users to this page. Please follow these instructions.

http://www.autopackage.org/docs/howto-install/?PHPSESSID=da03f05920d18782d278c415a2306c59

Thanks

Neil