Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Galleries

Phil,

--On 15 May 2006 14:23 +0100 Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't dock the galleries bar vertically underneath the toolbar - that's
where I usually have it on Xtreme. Is that what you mean by placement not
being great?

No you can't. Bars do not dock vertically at the moment (they don't
reformat) - this is because wxAUI assumes the window dimensions are the
same whatever the dock environment (i.e. floating, vertical dock, or
horizontal dock) - clearly docking a bar which then stays horizontal in a
vertical dock doesn't look great, so it is disabled. It also appears on a
line of its own which is less than ideal.

Alex