Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Idle events

Gerry Iles wrote:
There is a comment somewhere in the code (or possibly in the idle
handling document) that mentions something along these lines and I think
it says that there is no need to do anything special as there always
will be an event of some kind very soon after (e.g. a button will get
updated or the view will be redrawn etc).  It does sound slightly dodgy
to rely on this though it does seem to work pretty well (unless you know
different).  Maybe we should call wxWakeUpIdle when adding a new handler
to be on the safe side...

I'll at an oily interface to do just that. It's also needed whenever
an existing handler returns FALSE, and then wants to start being called
again without an event happening (in my case because a timer goes
off).

Alex