RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] RE: [XaraXtreme-commits] Commit Complete

Your observation does not surprise me - there are problems with text
selection updates in debug builds. Here, it can take seconds to update
a text selection, most notably, when the selection is cleared. The
last time I saw it I thought that something was seriously broken, but
it is fine in non-debug builds, so this is probably due to excessive
logging in wx that we do not see because it is suppressed but that
still slows down everything to a crawl.

Martin

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71D17A37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx