Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem in wxWidgets 2.6.3...

Gerry,

Ah I forgot there are two variants of wxFindWindowAtPoint (one
undocumented) and I was using the latter. The one without the
wxWindow just calls the first.

Hold on a tick and I will provide a comparable call in wxXtra.

OK, done, r1127 onwards, you want to replace
  wxWindow * win = ::wxFindWindowAtPoint (pt);
with
  wxWindow * win = ::wxChildWindowFromPoint (pt, FALSE, 0);

which does not recurse, and ignores hidden windows (like
the wx call).

Similarly replace
  ::wxFindWindowAtPointer()
with
  ::wxChildWindowFromPoint ( wxGetMousePosition(), FALSE, 0);

Alex