From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alex Bligh
Sent: 19 May 2006 12:46
To: Alex Bligh
Cc: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem in wxWidgets 2.6.3...

Gerry,

> Ah I forgot there are two variants of wxFindWindowAtPoint (one
> undocumented) and I was using the latter. The one without the
> wxWindow just calls the first.
>
> Hold on a tick and I will provide a comparable call in wxXtra.

OK, done, r1127 onwards, you want to replace
   wxWindow * win = ::wxFindWindowAtPoint (pt);
with
   wxWindow * win = ::wxChildWindowFromPoint (pt, FALSE, 0);

which does not recurse, and ignores hidden windows (like
the wx call).

Similarly replace
   ::wxFindWindowAtPointer()
with
   ::wxChildWindowFromPoint ( wxGetMousePosition(), FALSE, 0);

Alex