RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

We need to decide what to do for 0.5, which needs to be released in the
next 24 hours.

Martin - it seems Alex's Q1 option is the preferred way forward on
balance (ie., including all missing fonts used by the current document
in the font list with "(missing)" tagged on the end of the name. This
means no changes required to the way the combo works.

Will you be able to implement this (hence fixing 1057) and fix 1076
today, in time for 0.5?

Neil

On