[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]

RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Substituted fonts and Bug 1057

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71D17BA7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
          "Neil Howe" <NeilH@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We need to decide what to do for 0.5, which needs to be released in the
> next 24 hours.
> Martin - it seems Alex's Q1 option is the preferred way forward on
> balance (ie., including all missing fonts used by the current document
> in the font list with "(missing)" tagged on the end of the name. This
> means no changes required to the way the combo works.
> Will you be able to implement this (hence fixing 1057) and fix 1076
> today, in time for 0.5?

1076 has been fixed by my latest update. I guess I should have closed 
the bug myself. Or does anyone still see the problem?

As for implementing Q1: If the general consensus is that this is the 
way to go, then I can have a go at it, though the changes would 
probably be outside of the components I have been working on so far.