Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] errors building 0.5r1200 (and earlier from 0.5 branch)

On Sunday 28 May 2006 10:56, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Andreas Hasenack wrote:
> > I'm trying to build 0.5 since it was announced but there is always an
> > error. Now I tried again with a fresh checkout (revision 1200) and the
> > error is this:
>
> If you've done a fresh checkout, can you please check
> wxOil/resources.cpp exists?

Hmm, it doesn't, weird. Since I package xara as rpm, I do the following steps:
- keep a local tree (there resources.cpp exist)
- copy it to another directory using "cp -a" where I remove the .svn
directories and from which I create a tarball of my own
- use this created tarball as the Source for rpm

So, it's this tarball which doesn't have resources.cpp and I have no idea why,
either something silly on my part or something removed it during build.