Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

On 30 May 2006, at 07:10, Ben Fowler wrote:

* I'm not sure whether it builds Universal Binaries at the moment.

Also, your project says build only i386

Yes, I did that to improve build times and because at one stage I didn't have a Universal Binary libiconv.

* Only the Development target has been worked on recently.
Brief instructions to use the XaraLX.xcodeproj project:
* Open wxWidgets.xcodeproj

Do you supply this project?

No that's part of wxWidgets. You'll find it in the wxWidgets src folder.

* Open XaraLX.xcodeproj
        * Adjust the path to the wxWidgets.xcodeproj file
* Adjust other paths as required in both project build settings and
target build settings

I have not yet linked the executable (ppc), but I think that when
XCode gets to that stage, then it will work.

I do think that you have overcome many, if not all, of the problems
that would be effectively insuperable to an outsider, and I hope to be
able to produce good things very shortly!

I hope so! Having pulled all the latest source code into the project I got stuck making it link to libxml2 and decided I'd better just check it in in the hope that someone else might be able to sort that problem out while I'm back on the Linux stuff.

Phil 8-)