Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Vasil Dimov wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:08:05AM +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
Daniel,

--On 29 May 2006 18:52 -0700 Daniel Fort <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been trying to compile XaraLX SVN but keep coming up with compiling
errors at the same spot in wxOil. Here is the message from the latest,
version 1208:
This normally means you do not have wxrc on your system (that's what
the perl program is trying to run). Try just typing "wxrc" and see
if it is on the path.

Under FreeBSD the executable in question is called wxrc-gtk2u-2.6
(as installed by default by the x11-toolkits/wxgtk26-unicode port).
So ./configure must be run with --with-wx-config=wxgtk2u-2.6-config
Maybe you need something similar?

OK I'll implement that. Meanwhile Daniel if you take the latest svn,
deleting the "-i" from the command line to buildresources.pl should
fix this.

Alex