Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 10:08:05AM +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> --On 29 May 2006 18:52 -0700 Daniel Fort <Dan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I've been trying to compile XaraLX SVN but keep coming up with compiling
> >errors at the same spot in wxOil. Here is the message from the latest,
> >version 1208:
>
> This normally means you do not have wxrc on your system (that's what
> the perl program is trying to run). Try just typing "wxrc" and see
> if it is on the path.

Under FreeBSD the executable in question is called wxrc-gtk2u-2.6
(as installed by default by the x11-toolkits/wxgtk26-unicode port).
So ./configure must be run with --with-wx-config=wxgtk2u-2.6-config
Maybe you need something similar?

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra