Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] wxOil compiling issues

Thanks again for the help,

> Could you please send me the output of the following command:
>    wx-config --utility=wxrc

Nothing--looks like you are right about the way Gentoo portage configured
wxGTK, it didn't install wxrc.

> You might want to try rev 1216. Assuming wx-config fails
> the way the Gentoo folks says it fails, this will work
> fine without you having to alter any Makefiles.

The latest version went up to 1218 by the time I got around to trying it
out and it got much further, but eventually stopped with this error
message:

Making all in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dfort/src/XaraLX/XaraLX/po'
Makefile:431: warning: overriding commands for target `XaraLX.pot-update'
Makefile:155: warning: ignoring old commands for target `XaraLX.pot-update'
Makefile:431: warning: overriding commands for target `XaraLX.pot'
Makefile:184: warning: ignoring old commands for target `XaraLX.pot'
sed -e '/^#/d' remove-potcdate.sin > t-remove-potcdate.sed
mv t-remove-potcdate.sed remove-potcdate.sed
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../wxOil/xrc/xaralx.po', needed by
`XaraLX.pot'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dfort/src/XaraLX/XaraLX/po'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

--Dan