RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Translation question "de" regarding German Xara X

We're trying to find and answer and to find whether we can use this
German translation (which was of Xara X, not Xtreme (although they
probably share 90%). Also this was Windows version and so the resources
will be in an entirely different format.  But if we can get it, we will.

Charles