Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Hi all,
and thank you for your warm wellcome.

I began to organize the folders and create separate targets in the XCode project. Ben, please give me your latest XCode project. Note that I can't get it from svn because I couldn't connect to it.

I had some troubles trying to build the project, following the steps from xara_lx_mac_build_instructions.html. I'm now stuck at gettext build step because autoreconf failed (I saw the same problem at: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=21273&page=2). Can you please help me somehow?

Now I let that behind and started to read the make files and start frome there to organize the project and creating separate targets for separate modules, according the make files.

Regarding gcc compiler, please let me know witch version I need to use.
So I guess that the priority is to have the latest XCode project from you and start working from there.

Please let me know if you think I'm moving in a wrong direction and what do you think I should do.

Thanks, Tudor.