Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

Gerry Iles wrote:
What you are saying basically amounts to making the fit text to curve op
also change the story from non-wrapping to wrapping.  This will make it
impossible to create non-wrapping text on a curve.  I do not agree that
is "No great loss" and I think we should get the opinion of a wider
range of users than those on this list before removing this capability.

If we had a wrap togglebutton on the info bar, we could wrap or unwrap
such text at will. Then Charles' suggestion could be the default.
Wrap/unwrap would be useful in itself.

Alex