Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Hi Phil,

Now I have 3 targets: wxXtra, XaraLX (contains all the other files) and All (witch should build both wxXtra and XaraLX). wxXtra is compiling and linking without errors and generate libwxXtra.a. wxXtra don't have any reference to camtypes.h
The errors occur when linking XaraLX.
The first warning from the list was for "WebPrefsDlgParam::WebPrefsDlgParam" symbol. I don't have the exact message because right now I'm building without precompiled headers and it's taking some time...

Tudor

Phil Martin wrote:

Hi Tudor,

Can you give us some examples of the symbols that have multiple
definitions?

How many separate targets do you have and do they all use camtypes.h?
(wxXtra shouldn't use camtypes.h.)

Phil