Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Further direction/Roadmap

Hi,

> > By the way. I'm packaging XaraLX for Fedora Extras...
>
> Great. I have bad news for you though in that I'm just changing the
> Makefiles :-)

That's not bad news at all - just like there is no such thing as a
chemical imbalance and psychiatry is a pseudo science.

Sorry, too much tomcruiseisnuts.com and $cientology bashing on
alt.fan.goons today ;-p

It's not a problem changing the makefiles as it's the spec file that
does the donkey work....

TTFN

Paul
(leaving Salford at the end of next month so will actually have time to
do some coding!)
--
This is a private email address. Please do not give it out.