Crashes when trying to load a project. (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer - good news)

On 11/08/06, Cristian Bortes <cristian.bortes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

This is the daily status regarding XaraLX XCode project.

First I want to say that I successfully completed to compile and run for
the first time XaraLX XCode project.
The menus are working, you can select tools but it crashes when trying
to load a project.

Which project was that? Are you seeing Bug 929 "Failure reading PNG
bitmap"? Did you get any errors in the console?

You should be able to load Garden.xar without a crash, and the "no
bevels' file on this page:
http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=22412&page=2 .

Ben.