Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer - good news

Cristian,

Cristian Bortes wrote:
Hi,

This is the daily status regarding XaraLX XCode project.

First I want to say that I successfully completed to compile and run for the first time XaraLX XCode project.
The menus are working, you can select tools

Great!

> but it crashes when trying to load a project.

Less good. Are you running on PowerPC or i386?

Also when starting the application I get an error that could not find ImageMagic 6.0.0.

That's harmless, and you will only get warned about it once (assuming
you achieve a successful quit, so prefs are saved). Alternatively,
just install the imagemagick binary ( http://www.imagemagick.org ).
It says you can build for Mac OS X though they only seem to have a
PowerPC binary.

Alex