Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer - good news

On 11/08/06, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message <44DC9A76.3050406@xxxxxxxxx>
          Cristian Bortes <cristian.bortes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm running on PowerPC.
>
> Hi Ben,
>
> I load xara-lx-gold-no-bevels-no-fractals.xar and the aplication exits
> without any warrning or error. Attached is the log file for this crash.

This is a text rendering crash, which is not surprising because text
rendering has not been implemented for MacOS,

Thanks Martin, that is very clear.

Two of have seen the problem, and we need some Pollyfilla to continue
to be able to develop on the Mac.

I have been cautious in posting about bugs and problems, save where I
think that it is of general interest: But this seems to be a time to
bring some of these out into the open!

I would, of course, be happy to be guidded by any general comments
that you may have.

Ben.