Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test

Joachim Breitner wrote:
I have prepared debian packages for 0.7. Because they are now split, I'd
like to hear some opinions first before I upload them, especially from
you, Paul.

I decided not to change the package name yet and will do that step with
the complete Freeing of XaraLX including CDraw, since both steps will
requite ftp-master action, and so we can do this at once.

You find source and binariy (i368) packages on:
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/xaralx/?M=D
(upload in progress right now)

Great! Hope you have decent connectivity in Ghana.

I'd be most interested to know whether the SVGFilter is working
properly (try importing one of the test designs) given my last post.

I /think/ it should work provided you are installing xarasvgfilter
in /usr/bin

Alex