[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test
- From: Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:43:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test
Joachim Breitner wrote:
I have prepared debian packages for 0.7. Because they are now split, I'd
like to hear some opinions first before I upload them, especially from
OK a couple of questions:
1. You have a build-depends on libtool. I'm really hoping this is now
unnecessary. We keep trying to get rid of it! You might check
2. You have a build-depends on automake-1.9. But then you have a local
patch that removes the automake version check for 1.9. I am puzzled
as to why that is needed. Is it legacy? Or is our check broken?
Also, this seems in a comment in the diff to refer to a file called
15_use_automake1.9.dpatch which doesn't exist.