Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test

On Friday 11 August 2006 1:30 pm, Alex Bligh wrote:
> I'd be most interested to know whether the SVGFilter is working
> properly (try importing one of the test designs) given my last post.

As one of the users who was having problems with the tar package finding the
needed executables I am pleased to say that importing works as expected with
these debs. This is after removing all traces of the tar installation from my
system.

If I understand correctly, the solution you proposed in the previous post
should allow me to track the "official" debs while also making installs in my
home directory from the tar packages in order to follow development. This is
quite useful, especially now that the point releases are so functional.

Regards, and thanks to Joachim for the quick packaging work.

--
Jed Frechette
http://jdfrechette.alturl.com