Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer - good news

Alex Bligh wrote:
Phil Martin wrote:
I still don't think you should be editing setup.h in wxWidgets - it's
designed to accept config settings from the outside world so there ought
to be a way of passing them in without editing setup.h. Right, Alex?

I'd have thought so. Perhaps you run ./configure with parameters
then use XCode.

Apparently, if you are using XCode (rather than command line),
editing setup.h IS the way to go. Just like on MSVC. So I
take that back.

Alex