BLUECAR.xar (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer - good news)

On 12/08/06, Phil Martin <Phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Christian,

I still don't think you should be editing setup.h in wxWidgets ...

See http://www.wxwidgets.org/wiki/index.php/Setup.H and
http://www.wxwidgets.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_On_MacOS_X_Using_Apple%27s_Developer_Tools
. It is certainly true that 'setup.h' is created during the building
of the wxWidgets libraries; but I am not certain that there is an
absolute prohibition against editing it. I strongly suspect that the
compilation and configuration of the client code (XaraLX) and the
wxWidgets libraries need to have an identical 'wx/setup.h'. I would
venture that requiring a dev to edit this file would be adding a step
that could cause most to stumble, and I would not advise it, but if it
proves necessary, at least for Official builds, then it might be
perfectly practical.

Can you load in designs/BLUECAR.xar successfully? If so, please email us
a screen shot.

This should indeed load; and I think that I have seen the colour
effect working as well.

Ben