From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alex Bligh
Sent: 11 August 2006 21:17
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] 0.7 debian packages - please test

Jed,

Yes. If the solution I proposed was implemented, and you had both a tar
package and a .deb installed (or for that matter a local autopackage
and a .deb installed), then the filter used would be dependent upon
which version of lx you run. When you run the one from the .deb, it
would use the .deb version. When you run the tar version, it would
run the tar version. etc. (*)