Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Translation: Lauchpad's Rosetta vs. SVN

Hi Neil,

Neil Howe wrote:
> In a month or 2, I'll poll opinion amongst the active translators to see
> if they'd prefer another solution along the lines you suggest. And
> perhaps in the meantime Rosetta will improve to address these concerns.
> I've asked the Rosetta admin that I've been talking to for his reaction
> to the problems you've raised.

Could you also check why it takes ages to import a edit PO file?
The file was uploaded yesterday morning, it remained for almost 24h in
"Needs Review" state, which if I understood it correctly needs only
manual intervention if there is no " Will be imported to" string. (There
is this string)
Since this morning it is in the "Approved" state - at the end of a list
of 28779 items, which decreases very slowly.

See
https://launchpad.net/rosetta/imports/+index?target=all&status=APPROVED&type=all
Click on "Last" and scroll to the very bottom.

Tobias